Prices for Programs
With every client there is an entire workload that happens on my end outside of our actual in-person training session. Therefore I quote my fee structure in the form of a monthly retainer, as opposed to an hourly rate (as the industry norm suggests).
This is what is involved on my end, outside of the workouts, included in your monthly fee:
- Nutrition guidance and creation of meal plans specific to your needs.
- Workout program design and upkeep.
- Customized mobility training plan: Includes specific exercises for self applied deep tissue massage, fascial stretching, fascial release, joint mobility, and injury prevention training.
- Measurements and weight tracking.
- Research into menus, along with specific recommendations, for any restaurant you will go to.
- Custom workout plan for when you travel.
- Personal phone support.
- Personal email support.
- Space rental at a private facility in Yorkville
The value that is included in the price is important for me to convey up front, so you understand that you're getting so much more than "just a workout" with your investment.
All of these inclusions, plus 1 workout together per week is $400 per month (plus HST).
All of these inclusions, plus 2 workouts together per week is $720 per month (plus HST).
All of these inclusions, plus 3 workouts together per week is $960 per month (plus HST).
All workout plans are structured in a 12-week format. 3 months is generally recommended as a starting point.
I work on a monthly membership model that can be changed/cancelled with 30 days notice.
Payment will come out automatically on a monthly basis.
Most clients start off as recommended at 2-3 sessions per week, to get a deeper base of knowledge and experience right out of the gate, and then taper off the sessions as time goes on, until you feel confident enough to go out on your own.
If you're ready to take the next step, click the button below and let's chat!